Saturday, March 08, 2008

take a bow

1. Put your MP3 player/Media player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song no matter what.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Sabse Peeche Hum Khade

I like this song… but it’s a looser feeling!


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I’ll Always Be Right There (Unplugged)

Oh yeah… always


WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
American Beauty

Hehehe… they are HAUTEEEEEEE!


HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Maula (Atif Aslam)

You mean like GOD!!


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Learning To Fly (Pink Floyd)

Is this game kool… or is it just me?


WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Wake Me Up Before You Go (George Michael)

True again…


WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Mahi Ve (Atif Aslam)

Sounds gay!


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Knocking on Heaven’s Door (GnR)

Wow… the person I tagged on to had a song from GnR for this one too


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
When You Love Someone (Bryan Adams)

Don’t count on this one baby…


WHAT IS 2+2?
Sabse Peche Hum Khade

Wtf… not again


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
You Give Love A Bad Name (Bon Jovi)

This one’s for you BIG man…

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Walk Of Life

Nah!!!!


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
You Sexy Thing

Hehehe one and all

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Unchained Melody

???


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I believe I Can Fly (R Kelly)

always!!!


WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Love Will Keep Us Alive (Eagles)

Who’s gonna get the money?


WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Foolish Games (Jewels)

Nah… has to be something filthy or Punjabi… I am ok with Beedi!


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
One More Night (Phil Collins)

Sure why not?

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Hey Mona

:P I like this game… its kindda getting on to me


WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
How deep Is your Love (Take That)

???

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
In Dino (Life in A Metro)

I like this song

WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Take a Bow

I did:-) (I am not changing the last person’s comments here)

8 comments:

gypsy said...

:) intrestin...

Seems you've got luck with that shuffle...

dRoZzY!!! said...

@d sinner!!!: oh yes. but i guess that the only place where luck finds me.

Swathi Bellavi said...

These tags are so much fun.... it was a great read.. :)

dRoZzY!!! said...

@swathi: yes... tags are fun always... i've left a msg on your blog asking you to get tagged

crasiezt said...

LOL good ones there...and you didn't even bother to change the colours I used:P
By the way you were supposed to post the tag with the title "Take a bow"..read the last question and answer once more:-)

dRoZzY!!! said...

@crasiezt: missed that...
done :) thanks

Reeta Skeeter said...

Ye wala mere upar se nikal gaya... not much into music... :P

crasiezt said...

Noticed:-)