1. Have you been on a date in the last month?
NO!!! In fact it’s been over a month. I have been saving money for something I don’t know of.
2. What was your dream growing up?
lol…This is going to be one long story. It’s starts with a Policeman (for wicked bullies) moving on to a soldier (for the country), doctor (this one’s for dad), pilot (for myself)… finally a tecchie (for destiny).
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I lack the talent of drawing a lot of ‘luck’…
4. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
@age 00: mahhhhhhh
@age 05: complan milk
@age 10: coke
@age 15: still coke
@age 20: rum and coke
@age 21: rum, coke, vodka, beer, maybe water…
@age 26: complan milk, coke, mineral water, lemon soda, chai.
5. Favorite vegetable?
Peas… mixed with keema hehehehe
6. What was the last book you read?
Moth Smoke… worth a read. Lauved the book.
7. What zodiac sign are you?
Cancer
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Pierced ears. Tattoo on my back. Wish for another one.
9. Worst Habit?
They are best ones I live for! I like stuff clean. I hate being late. I suppress people of their desires.
10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Most likely.
11. What is your favorite sport?
Squash, tennis, basketball and the badminton.
12. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Over optimistic.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I’d be hitting my ass out on you. All women are pretty for me J.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I do not recite that story to anyone… including myself…worst possible!
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
Color blind
16. Do you have any pets?
All my buddies are like my pets. Get used to me and be one…
17. What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I wish you see my Dad… he’s going to ask you about your dad, what he does, what you do, how you know me, offer you a drink and then finally ask you if you are in LOVE with me…You are most welcome…
18. What was your first impression of me?
???
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Neither… they are just sad!
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
zilch
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Anything.. should be fun
22. What color eyes do you have?
Color blind is what I am…
23. Ever been arrested?
Oh yeah baby!!!
24. Bottle or can soda?
Cans go for me.
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
An SUV initial down payment.
26. What's your favorite place to hang at?
Anywhere with buddiez!
27. Do you believe in ghosts?
kindda!
28. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Movies and music.
29. Do you swear a lot?
All kinds…. I beat your ass.
30. Biggest pet peeve?
Don’t know….
31. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
MAD but sane.
32. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Oh yeah. I love that… esp. when it happens between me and already taken women.
33. Do you believe in God?
Yes!

15 comments:
Pierced ears :O
I suppress people of their desires: Baap re!!!!!!! Tu to Dark Lord (Voldemort) jaisa hai :P
If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride: NEVER!
Over optimistic: DITTO
Color blind: haww serious?
Cute: All my buddies are like my pets. Get used to me and be one
Cans go for me: Bond kahin ka!
Favorite thing to do in your spare time= sleep bhul gaya? jhootha!
@All kinds. I beat your ass = hu ha ha
@skeety: i remember Voldemort from my teaching days... nice lad he was!!!
"Mad but sane" :D super ......loved it..
tattoo on the back.. hmmm hmmm hmmm :D
@skeety
sorry girl.. but I have already laid claim to being Voldemort
@swathi...: thanks
@freesherry: you'd love it if you have an eye for ink-on-skin, i am sure.
@skeets: chill ;) please do not shoo away people from my blog. as it is i have lost my popularity quotient a lot lately.
@freesherry: maan le baat meri... ye hai dark lord... :P
@drozzy: tu kehta hai isliye maaf kiya!
@skeets: thanks for the comment.... 'dark' or 'oh-not-so-dark' lord.... lord toh lord hi hota hai :)
2 much!
lol..again enjoyed reading the answers..best one being the number 32.
@skeets: thanks. like always...
@geet: #32 is actually my eternal truth. destiny has in store for me only 'already taken women'.
friend's girlfriends.
happily married wives.
not-so happily married wives.
were once upon a time married wives.
lol..so u get experienced of lots to enjoy with ..damn cool man... will wait see whom you get married to...tab tak in-joy!!!
@geet: don't scare me....
n you actually got scared???naaa...
@geet: you are smart i should say:)
i am :)
Post a Comment