ok folks... this should be the last tag for this decade now... i am sick of them.
i have finally tagged 3 people on this... why should i suffer alone???
and from hereon i forbid any soul to tag me on anywhere except a strip club....
here i am trying to make my blog look sensible... and from nowhere these tags land up that help it look like an ass...
1. Name three most valuable assets?
hehehehe
I just cannot stop laughing at this one…
Please read the question again (with a dirty mind).
2. One truth in your life that haunts you every day?
I choose not to answer this one… and it has nothing to do with either impotency or other things going smaller in life. Simply because once ‘this’ truth is revealed on blogsphere every tom, DICK and harry would be chasing my case 27 X 7.
3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the four blog buddies you would take
alongside with you?
Skeeter obviously, JBose, the goddess and not to miss gonecase…. I shall then decide to kill in the reverse order.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
either the boulder streets of Istanbul or the countryside of austria.
5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
My very own radio station. FM dRoZz 99.8 MHz.
6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
would I have known that was the last time ever, I would have waited with her longer.
7.What are you afraid to lose the most?
My virginity…. Khussh???
8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Faaltu sawaala… saala aajtak 500/= waala Gandhi to mila nahi … yaha briefcase milega! Fuckin filmy….
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Confessing to someone I love????
You must be crazy…. I confess to girls whom I don’t even love….
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1. Gonecase is in fact the ONLY guy who has blogrolled me…
2. iski kitni bhi le lo, yeh kabhi bhi piss off nai hota…
3. and the best being that he is Punjabi…. Bhai hai… ganda aadmi hai to kya hua?
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Considering the fact that I “wish” from my heart and my heart resides in the upper half of my body, all that I expect from my other half (ie. The lower half of my body) is to function like it does today till the day I die…. Amen.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
24*7 crib-masters.
13. What is your ambition?
Currently, to reach question 20 and get done with this fucked up tag…
14. My Question: If you were given the chance to have one super power.. what would it be and why?
please refer answer 13.
15. For you life is?
A sine wave…. For all those of you, who do not know what a sine wave is, please click on the X button on the extreme top-right corner of your browser window and wait for a miracle to happen.
16. If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
I have a filthy answer for this too….but I guess I’ll settle with the socially acceptable answer…
To be less competitive when not required… it does fuck my happiness at times.
17. Are you a shopaholic or no?
my shopping list has more than raw food, clothes, music, underwears etc. on it….
I like spending on gadgets and other technology related stuff.
18. Which actress or actors you would like to be?
Salman Khan or maybe Bruce Willis. Salman for his “fuck you all” attitude. Bruce Willis for the look in his eyes… or maybe the crow’s feet …
19. what touches you?
Considering the fact that I have not been seeing anyone for the last so many months… its definitely MYSELF…
20. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
and here come the last question…. yayyyyyyyyyyyy
bye bye
TAG TIME: *devilish grin*.....
i tag the following people......
1. skeeter
2. crasiezt
3. gunj
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
haha
funny reply
thanks for tagging me.. but I have already done this one here
http://sherryrowl.blogspot.com/2008/03/playing-tag-game.html
abey oye!
meri *devilish grin* churayi!
comments later...
hehehe...im so happy right nw!!
guess y!
coz ive already done this 1 n now 1 have 1 less tag in my scary list of pending tags:P
bou ur answers...
i think ure better of not doing any tags:P kiddin...:P
You have very cleverly evaded some questions. Smart!
austria -> mozart -> music -> your own radio station...hmmmmmm, not bad, all the best!!!
Haha, fundoo answers.
Kamaal kar ditta saar. :P
Blogosphere seems to be really done with this tag thing.Is it so ?
@freesherry: damn... already done!!!
@skeeter: shoosh and do the tag...
@gunj: i know for sure... tags are definitely not for me....
@solitaire: i think that you are smart too... i am glad you noticed that. it's a lesson that i had understood the hard way... evade all that reveals your true self for you might be taken advantage of...
@avnita: thanks... a radio station is a sweet desire i could die for.
@suta: thanks mate... anything that makes anyone smile and doesnt cost me a penny.
welcome aboard :)
@Mishra: i think that you are right. i used to like tags early on... but it feels more like a drag after 2-3 of them... damn questions... frikkin dumb..
"what if you find a briefcase full of money?"
what rubbish???
Mein to label padh kar hi khush ho gya..Khushi ke maare mein comment hi nahi kar pa rha hun :D
Hahaha loser. I've already been tagged on this:P
Valuable assets..lol..I did read it with a dirty mind:D
Sensible guy for not telling the world what haunts you:P
"…I confess to girls whom I don’t even love…"good one man:D
Hahaha for "what touches you"
This tag was so horrible...but your answers were kinda ok!
WoW ! A hatred of tag personified.. ossum!! :P
Radio station.. ahaan.. I can be a great VJ.. (unlike a blogger,i know i suck at my blogs .. still trust me on this !)
And yes.. u seem to be like me.. born to be a winner.. cant jus lose anything "be it virginity" ! Great Job !!
N thanks for the comment out there :)
@gonecase: this aint over yet buddy... watch your ass... theres a scudd being fired at it ;)
@crasiezt: i 'do' confess to girls whom i dont even love. does lend me into a lot of shit though...
"main tumhare bache ki bann-na chahati hun... tum mujhe apna lo..."
@MiNi: you mean an RJ.... that's the sole reason i want to have my own radio station. none of these damn radio booths want me... apne ghar ki dukaan is always the best.
but sorry...winner and virgin do not go hand-in-had in here... sounds more like a gaali.
;)
kidding
Drozzy:
Maine tags ko "thankfully yet shamelessly" neglect karna shuru kar diya hai....wo kehte hain na DROP n REJECT :P
ekdum mast!
horrible tag..but nice answers..on 2nd thots the tag does make ur blog look like ass..but doncha worrie hero..u got company..thrs a lotta crap on my blog:p
assets was obv 2 b read wit a dirty mind:p
loved the touchy answer.
oh and the other half thing was crazy :p
the best part was labels ;)
aur aadhe qs toh evade kiye..elusive is wat u r :p
**19. what touches you?
Considering the fact that I have not been seeing anyone for the last so many months… its definitely MYSELF…
LOL hand jobs?
Keshi.
@goney: thats a great approach. kill it there and then.
@anjuli: thanks...
@elusive: elusive is definitely what i am :)
@keshi: does being explicit help?
Post a Comment